Gubra A/S (“Gubra” or the “Company”) today announces the resumption of its share buy-back programme, pursuant to which the Company intends to buy back up to 27,231 of its own shares. As 1,539 shares were repurchased during 30 June to 28 July, the remaining number of shares to repurchase in this share buy-back programme is 25,692. The purpose of the share buy-back programme is to meet the Company’s obligations arising from its share-based incentive programmes to employees (Restricted Stock Units).
The share buy-back programme is initiated pursuant to the authorisation granted at the extraordinary general meeting on 16 March 2023, according to which the Company may purchase up to 1,180,424 of the Company’s share capital.
Gubra has appointed Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken, Danmark, filial af Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ), Sverige (“SEB”) as Lead Manager of the programme. SEB will buy back shares on behalf of Gubra and make decisions on trading with Gubra’s shares independently and without influence of Gubra.
The open market share purchases under the share buy-back programme will in all material respect be carried out in accordance with the principles of Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse and supplementing Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016, with the exception that the purchases of shares may be carried out as block trades outside the trading venue of Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S. The scope of the programme will be as follows:
- A maximum of 25,692 shares will be purchased within the duration of the resumed programme.
- Based on the closing price of Gubra’s share on Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S on 25 August 2023, the total consideration is expected to be in the level of DKK 2.8 million.
- The programme terminates at the latest on 10 October 2023.
- The maximum number of shares, which may be purchased per trading day, shall not exceed 25% of the daily trading volume (excluding off-market block trades).
- The shares may not be purchased at a price which is higher than the higher of the following:
- The price of the last independent trade.
- The highest current independent purchase bid on Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S.
Gubra may terminate the programme at any time. If the Company determines to terminate the programme, the Company will give notice hereof.