Join forces with us and innovate
Gubra NASH partner programs
NASH program #1: target and biomarker identification
Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is a potentially life-threatening disease with dramatically increasing prevalence. There is an imminent need for approved medical treatment as well as biomarkers to ensure proper and efficient diagnosis. Gubra is mining our proprietary big data in order to identify valid biomarkers and NASH targets. Our program focus on:
- Collection of RNA transcriptomics datasets from our validated AMLN DIO-NASH mouse model
- Access to human data via clinical collaborations
- Comprehensive bioinformatic toolbox
- Histological and Laser Capture Microdissection expertise
- Plasma and tissue assay development expertise
This NASH target and biomarker identification program is ready for partnering.
Other NASH programs – If you have other ideas, please let us know.
We have several years of experience driving partner programs together with world leading companies. We engage in both target discovery and drug development collaborations. All necessary disciplines are in-house (in vivo pharmacology, histology, peptide synthesis, assay development, RNA sequencing or bioinformatics etc.) enabling short discovery and development loops and rapid project progress.
Target discovery framework
Our target discovery projects follow this high-level framework: