Join forces with us and innovate
Gubra gastrointestinal diseases partner programs
GI program #1: GLP1/GLP2 co-agonist for Short Bowel Disease
Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS) is an orphan disease on the rise with significant unmet medical needs. Gubra has developed a library of potent dual GLP1/GLP2 agonists and a lead molecule has been selected and tested in a number of in vivo and in vitro models
- Lead molecule short-acting single peptide for ready-to-use injection
- This new biological concept combines stimulation of intestinal growth and the iliac brake
- Library of +150 rational design peptides and established SAR
- Acute and chronic PoC of dual activity in vivo, PK properties and in vitro potency established
- Currently at lead optimization phase and ready for partnering
GI program #2: Gut peptide target discovery
- Target discovery focusing on targets involved in celiac disease, ulcerative colitis and IBD
- Program ready for partnering
Other GI programs – If you have other ideas, please let us know.
We have several years of experience driving partner programs together with world leading companies. We engage in both target discovery and peptide drug development collaborations. All necessary disciplines are in-house (in vivo pharmacology, histology, peptide synthesis, assay development, RNA sequencing and bioinformatics etc.) enabling short discovery and development loops and rapid project progression.
Drug development framework
Our drug development projects follow this high-level framework: