Peptide drug discovery
We help bring your drug idea
to the next level
Based on machine learning, we have invented streaMLine conClude, a systematic approach to peptide drug discovery. The discovery platform enables us to deliver unprecedented rapid and unbiased synthesis and characterization of complex peptides – up to 3000 peptides per month.
To complement this vast amount of data, our computational biologists swiftly uncover hidden patterns and identify key peptides which are characterized thoroughly in our in vivo facilities.
We can take your candidate all the way to safety and preclinical testing.
Gubra drug discovery offerings
Peptide design and synthesis
- Unbiased – as well as rationally driven peptide design
- Unprecedented rapid peptide synthesis – up to 3000 peptides/month
- High throughput screening in 384-well format
- Fast turn-around, testing multiple receptors a week
- Custom-made cells lines on request
Solubility and stability screening
PK & PD characterization
- Rodent PK analysis
- Efficacy studies in relevant models
Validation in clinical translatable in vivo models
- Large array of rodent disease models
- Access to sophisticated surgical techniques
- Real-time monitoring of individual animals
- In-house facilities allowing rapid execution
- AAALAC accredited in vivo facility
We have a history of successful partnerships. Here you can view our exciting portfolio of projects with high potential. We are always open to new partnerships.
streaMLine conClude for drug discovery
Based on Machine Learning, we have invented an unbiased and systematic approach, streaMLine conClude, to peptide drug discovery. The unique approach has already led to several discoveries of novel peptide structures and functions.
The discovery platform enables us to deliver unprecedented rapid and unbiased synthesis and characterization of complex peptides – up to 3000 lipidated (35-55mer) peptides per month.