Services within cardiovascular diseases
Investigate the efficacy of your potential novel agents in
rodent models of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Get in touch
Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing how to get started with your study. Reach out to Director Michael Feigh email@example.com Ph. +45 2382 9493
Fully equipped platform for cardiovascular characterization
We have a unique combination of state-of-the art in vivo, ex vivo and in vitro methodologies that can be individually combined to evaluate drug efficacy in cardiovascular diseases.
The study design can be modified to meet your exact needs.
- State-of-the art echocardiography using a high-resolution imaging platform incl. assessment of cardiac function in 2D, 4D and strain imaging.
- 3D imaging of aortic plaque lesion and inflammation.
- Histological evaluation of fibrotic and arteriosclerotic changes in the myocardium.
- 3D imaging of the intact mouse heart incl. quantification of cardiac wall and cavity volumes, infarct volume and capillary density.
- Single-cell and bulk myocardial RNA sequencing.
- Measurement of clinically-relevant plasma markers of cardiomyocyte damage and stretch.