Our CRO services in cardiovascular disease (CVD)
Investigate the efficacy of your potential novel agents in
rodent models of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Contact us to hear more about our other relevant rodent models of cardiovascular disease such as the ones below.
Straight to the heart of the matter.
Gubra offers pharmaceutical research and comprehensive in vivo readouts in diverse cardiovascular disease models. With 3D imaging we can quantify and measure the size of heart infarction and several other endpoints in any relevant heart disease model.
Fully equipped platform for cardiovascular characterization
We have a unique combination of state-of-the art in vivo, ex vivo and in vitro methodologies that can be individually combined to evaluate drug efficacy in cardiovascular diseases.
We have several established models of HFrEF. The study design can be modified to meet your exact needs.
- State-of-the art echocardiography using a high-resolution imaging platform incl. assessment of cardiac function in 2D, 4D and strain imaging.
- Wireless chronic acquisition of electrocardiography (ECG) using telemetry.
- Histological evaluation of fibrotic and arteriosclerotic changes in the myocardium.
- 3D imaging of the intact mouse heart incl. quantification of cardiac wall and cavity volumes, infarct volume and capillary density.
- Single-cell and bulk myocardial RNA sequencing.
- Measurement of clinically-relevant plasma markers of cardiomyocyte damage and stretch.