Services within kidney diseases
Accelerate your drug development by exploring clinical endpoints in our
rodent models of acute and chronic kidney diseases.
- Integrative transcriptomic profiling of a mouse model of hypertension-accelerated diabetic kidney disease
- Therapeutic effects of lisinopril and empagliflozin in a mouse model of hypertension-accelerated diabetic kidney disease
- Rodent models of diabetic kidney disease: human translatability and preclinical validity
- Metabolic, biochemical, and histological effects of semaglutide in the ReninAAV UNx db/db mouse model of hypertension-accelerated diabetic kidney disease
- Whole-kidney 3D imaging and transcriptome assessment in the UNx db/db (renin-AAV) mouse model of diabetic nephropathy
- Transcriptomic profiling of renal cortical and glomerular changes in a uninephrectomized, hypertension-accelerated mouse model of advanced diabetic kidney disease
Get in touch
Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing how to get started with your study. Reach out to Senior Scientist Michael Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. +45 3152 2650
scoring using GHOST
At Gubra, we have developed the deep learning-based app GHOST (Gubra Histopathological Objective Scoring Technology) to automatically perform glomerulosclerosis scoring in rodent models of kidney disease.
Look at the kidney in a new perspective
Quantification of kidney histomorphometric endpoints is time consuming and costly. At Gubra, we have automized our 3D imaging analyses after light sheet microscopy to quantify structural endpoints such as the number and volume of glomeruli in the intact mouse kidney.
Kidney webinar: How to improve the translatability of rodent models of diabetic kidney disease
Senior scientist Mette Viberg Østergaard introduces to the challenges of using current rodent models of diabetic kidney disease in drug discovery and development. Mette then presents an example of how translatability may be improved in a model of diabetic kidney disease in the setting of type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
Release time and duration: November 2020, 23 minutes
- Kidney function assessment by transdermal GFR measurement
- Biochemical assessment of plasma and urine markers of kidney function and injury
- AI-assisted scoring of glomerulosclerosis
- Histomorphometric quantification of tubulointerstitial fibrosis and inflammation
- RNA sequencing and bioinformatics of bulk RNA as well as isolated glomeruli and tubulointerstitium
- 3D kidney imaging and automated analyses of structural and functional kidney endpoints
Gubra Kidney in vivo study approach
We offer rodent models of advanced diabetic kidney disease and chronic kidney disease.
We apply sophisticated surgical techniques and induction of hypertension to accelerate kidney disease progression.
Clinical and preclinical endpoints are applied to improve model translatability.