State-of-the-art solid-phase peptide methodologies
As result of many years of synthesis experience we master a wide variety of chemistries such as unnatural modifications, back-bone modifications, cyclic peptides, half-life extension methodologies and beyond.
Our main offerings:
- Rational peptide drug design
- Fmoc based solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS)
- Microwave assisted solid-phase peptide synthesis (MW-SPPS)
- High-throughput to medium-scale synthesis (up to 20 mmol/g)
- Fully orthogonal chemistries for side-chain modifications
- Cyclic peptides by head to tail connection or lactam bridges (stapled peptides)
- Intra- and interchain disulfide bridge formation
- Plasma half-life extension by the most advanced methodologies
- RP-HPLC purification
- Physical stability studies by Thioflavin T (ThT) spectroscopic and dynamic light scattering
- Heat accelerated chemical stability assessed by UPLC or LC-MS
- Solubility techniques such as turbidimetry and dynamic light scattering
+ Chemical Strategies for Half-Life Extension of Biopharmaceuticals
+ Peptide Half-Life Extension: Divalent, Small-Molecule Albumin Interactions…
+ Novel GLP-1/GLP-2 co-agonists display marked effects on gut volume and improves glycemic control in mice
+ Synthesis and evaluation of novel lipidated neuromedin U analogs
Dr. Thomas Klein
Senior Principle Scientist | Boehringer Ingelheim
Gubra now offers state-of-the art 3D imaging technologies to visualize pathogenesis and compound distribution in whole organs with single cell resolution.
See the visualization and read more
Find out more about our second partner program with Boeringer Ingelheim Pharma.