Get solid data to base decisions on
Peptide chemistry is the foundation of Gubra drug discovery by delivering peptide drug design, peptide synthesis and purification, as well as stability, solubility and formulations. State-of-the-art solid-phase peptide methodologies enables us to synthesize peptides in high yield and purity.
As result of many years of synthesis experience we master a wide variety of chemistries such as unnatural modifications, back-bone modifications, cyclic peptides, half-life extension methodologies and beyond.
- Rational peptide drug design
- Fmoc based solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS)
- Microwave assisted solid-phase peptide synthesis (MW-SPPS)
- High-throughput to medium-scale synthesis (up to 20 mmol/g)
- Fully orthogonal chemistries for side-chain modifications
- Cyclic peptides by head to tail connection or lactam bridges (stapled peptides)
- Intra- and interchain disulfide bridge formation
- Plasma half-life extension by the most advanced methodologies
- RP-HPLC purification
- Physical stability studies by Thioflavin T (ThT) spectroscopic and dynamic light scattering
- Heat accelerated chemical stability assessed by UPLC or LC-MS
- Solubility techniques such as turbidimetry and dynamic light scattering
“Gubra’s scientific competence is outstanding and on par with any academic groups I have worked with”
Dr. Thomas Klein
Senior Principle Scientist | Boehringer Ingelheim
Gubra now offers state-of-the art 3D imaging technologies to visualize pathogenesis and compound distribution in whole organs with single cell resolution.
See the visualization and read more
Find out more about the partner program between Boeringer Ingelheim Pharma and Gubra.