Can Gubra provide actionable data every time?
Get access to robust cellular assays for in vitro pharmacology and functional drug testing.
Our main offerings:
Receptor pharmacology for drug discovery (human/rodent receptors)
- Custom assay design (binding, signaling, functional cellular assays)
- Assay establishment and validation in commercially available and custom transfected cell lines
- Hit-to-lead and lead optimization (agonist or antagonist potency, efficacy)
- Counter-screening on relevant receptors (selectivity)
- Batch activity and stability testing of your dosing compounds on cells expressing relevant rodent receptors to support in vivo studies
Functional cell assays
(Islets of Langerhans, hepatocytes, enterocytes, leukocytes, tissue-derived cell lines)
- Mode-of-action and functionality testing in primary cell systems and tissue-relevant cell lines
- Quantitative pharmacology on cells expressing endogenous receptor levels (EC50/Emax/IC50)
- Linking in vitro and in vivo pharmacology (example: “in vitro PK” estimation)
- Signalling: cAMP & cGMP, IPOne, SureFire phosphorylation assays
- Protein expression: ELISA, AlphaLISA/AlphaScreen, MSD multiplex, Western blot
- Gene expression
- Metabolic enzyme activity & proliferation: radioisotope techniques
“Gubra is a step or three above the rest. With others it is 80% paperwork, 20% science. It is exactly opposite with Gubra.”
Jonathan Roth, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Head Preclinical & Translational Biology